Balloons to Spice Up Your Parties
We are now in the middle of the year, which means holidays are approaching! When we speak of holidays, it's natural to think about gatherings, parties, and celebrations. Everyone loves a festive event with creative decorations. Using party balloons to decorate your home, office, school, or party area adds a festive touch to your social gatherings.
Balloon arches and balloon columns are one of the best ways to make a first impression on the people attending the event. They are beautiful, large, and can be in any color to your preference. They are suitable for any occasion, whether a birthday celebration, store openings, social events, and others.
A common challenge at every party is the clean-up afterward. It is the waste of food, drinks, tableware, decorations, costumes, props, and balloons. However, you can be more mindful of the earth and be more sustainable at parties by simply choosing the right decorations that would harm the environment as little as possible. For balloons, make sure you choose a suitable one that is more eco-friendly.
Here are a few tips:
- Try to use latex rather than foil balloons because they can degrade better than foil balloons. Though, people use more foil birthday balloons in birthday parties. Aside from that, latex is the most common balloon decoration.
- Suspended air-filled aerial installations are highly recommended over helium balloons since releasing the helium balloons might harm wildlife and nature.
If you use air-filled balloons, make sure you dispose of them correctly. Remove any ties or strings around them, and cutting them into smaller pieces will help with the degrading process.
Most people would agree that glamming the event to look pretty and memorable is one of their favorite things when throwing a party. A party theme and backdrop have the power to bring all the other elements of your party together. It complements the theme and makes it extra special. The guests would be ready with their cameras for some great party shots.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Paper Plate Backdrop: It's fun and creative for any occasion. You only need paper plates and tape!
- Balloon Party Backdrop: Make a balloon backdrop of custom balloons in various colors, shapes, and sizes. You can get them from any balloon store.
- A Pinwheel Fan Backdrop: Create a lovely backdrop using paper fans. It might take a little time to make, but it is definitely worth it!
- Record Wall Party Backdrop: This is ideal for any retro or disco party. Use an old record to stick them on the wall, and you got yourself a retro backdrop!
Big Fringe Party Backdrop: You can DIY the fringed crepe paper, or you could even buy them for a cheap price.
(photos: andyballoons) Andy Balloon's giant advertising balloons at conventions, events, and bazaar
If you're looking for a balloon supplier, look no further! Andy Balloons is one of the best balloon stores in town. We offer balloon delivery and installments for any event, balloon decoration for a birthday party, holiday parties, etc. Place your orders today!
Contact us through WhatsApp at (+65) 8876 9977 for more inquiries.
Visit our website for more information at: www.andyballoons.sg.